Sore lower backs, stiff necks, tight shoulders, increased stress, and dissipating energy and motivation. None are uncommon in offices. The fastest, most efficient way of tackling this is yoga. Not only does it improve immune systems and overall health which results in decreased absenteeism; but it also increases productivity, work performance, concentration and creativity, while reducing muscle tension, headaches and physical tension.
Esme holds two types of Office Yoga classes:
- A one-off chair yoga session that teaches individuals how to discretely use yoga at your desk to help loosen muscle tension in their neck, shoulders, back, hips and legs throughout the day.
- Weekly yoga sessions in an office space provided by you, designed to rejuvenate, relax and calm the team before, after or during work.
Both include breathing techniques and relaxation to calm the mind and regain balance in moments of stress.
Why pick Office Yoga
- It increases productivity, work performance, concentration and creativity.
- Muscle tension is released, headaches alleviated, stress and physical tension reduced.
- Sessions include breathing and relaxation techniques.
- You can even learn how to do yoga at your desk, in your chair.
To book or for more information, get in touch!