To keep from spreading coronavirus during our in-person classes, we have implemented various precautions. Please read this carefully and adhere to all rules.
- Arrive, on time, wearing your mask covering both your mouth and nose.
- Hand sanitiser will be provided. We request that you use this upon entry to the venue.
- The floor has been marked to measure a 2-metre distance between mats. Place your mat on these marks, filling the front of the class and working your way backwards.
- If you feel comfortable, you may remove your mask once you’re on your mat.
- At the end of class, please leave the room without stopping to talk to others so that the area can be thoroughly cleaned before the next class.
You will be required to bring your own equipment for the class: yoga mat, blocks and a strap. Please bring only what you need. The room will be ventilated and the windows will remain open during class, so we recommend bringing an extra layer to keep yourself warm.
Remember, if you have any symptoms of COVID-19
– including a high temperature, a persistent cough or the loss or change to your sense of smell or taste –
DO NOT COME TO CLASS.