To minimise the risk of spreading coronavirus during our in-person classes, we have implemented a number of precautions at the venues we partner with. Please read the following rules carefully. You will be expected to adhere to the rules as stated below. Should you fail to follow the rules, you will be asked to kindly leave.
- Arrive to the venue wearing your mask. Please ensure that your mask covers both your mouth and your nose. Only those registered for the class will be allowed entry to the building.
- Enter through the front door and make your way towards the bathroom to wash your hands. Should there be someone already in the bathroom, please queue outside the door at a respectable distance.
- In the studio, the floor has been marked with a cross to indicate where to place your mat. You are required to bring your own equipment to class, including your mat and two blocks. Please fill all spaces at the front of the room and work your way to the back of the studio.
- If you feel comfortable to do so, you may remove your mask while you are on your mat. We request that you firmly replace your mask whenever you leave your mat.
- At the end of class, please leave the venue through the allocated door without stopping to talk to others. This allows time for the bathrooms, hallway, and studio to be cleaned thoroughly before the next class.
A few important things to note:
- Esme will be wearing a mask throughout the entire class. If you are unable to hear her, please call out and let her know.
- The room will be ventilated between classes and, weather permitting, the windows will remain open during the class. We recommend you bring an extra layer to keep yourself warm should you require it.
- The class will be streamed on Zoom, though not recorded. Priority will be given to those physically in the room with Esme.
- Esme is always happy to help students adjust their stances. However, to be as safe as possible, she will not do any physical adjustments, rather she will tell or show you how to correct your stance.
Regardless of whether you’ve been vaccinated or not, if you have any symptoms of COVID-19 (including a high temperature, a new persistent cough or the loss or change to your sense of smell or taste) DO NOT COME TO CLASS.
If you have any questions or concerns, please get in touch.
Download a copy of Yoga with Esme’s COVID-19 Precautions here.